The third Dexbrowser $BRO token Airdrop for MEXC account holders is coming!
Join now and get the rewards!
Dec 3 — Dec 15 UTC
1) Register on MEXC and get an account or use your current account.
2) Submit your BRO address on MEXC.
3) Twitter: Quote retweet the pinned event tweet and tag three friends with #Dexbrowser #MEXC #Airdrop hashtag
4) Discord: Join Discord and say something in #gm-gn channel
5) Telegram: Join the Telegram community and say something
$600 in total (for 200 users)
Only users who have valid addresses and accounts can get the rewards.
Please fill out this form and join us!
Dexbrowser, the premier Web3 data aggregator, is developing a suite of tools to make decentralized trading more accessible and profitable to all. Decentralized trading, liquidity pools, and staking solutions are widespread yet often difficult to access in the current landscape. Dexbrowser aims to combine all of these aspects under one roof to make them more accessible and help users achieve much higher profitability than before.
The Dexbrowser team has fixed the problem of the front-end glitch for non-decimal tokens. This means that you can now trade Dexbrowser NFTs freely on @SpookySwap. We would like to thank all of our users for their patience while we fixed this issue. We’re very excited about this development and we hope that you’ll enjoy using our platform to Mint and trade NFTs! In addition to bug fixes, we are working on a complete redesign of our platform interface.
Twitter | Telegram | Website | Product| Reddit| Facebook